Friday, October 5, 2012

After a while...

Its been a long since I posted. This blog seems like a lost corner of the house, but still a warm and loving space. Looks like I am off from target as far as blog is concerned, rest all is in order. Life has taken complete 180 deg (and not 360 deg) turn since I last posted.

Enjoying work, it's challenging. Have been on and off with running. Did couple of good 10K+ runs in last couple of months, with few 5-6K runs during weekdays. Still not working on speed though. With so much of literature available online it becomes difficult make a do's and don'ts list for a non-professional like me. Got pair of Nike Free Run+ 3.0 and it's just awesome, highly recommended. Haven't put down long distances on bike except for couple of exception, but fairly regular with 15K daily commute. Bike needs some fixes hoping to do over coming weekends. Mean while few good Mumbai and Pune trips, almost no clicks in same duration, that's disappointing even by my standards. Happy to make some new connection and rejuvenate some lost connections, sad to lose few. Into couple of books and couple of series. Watched hell lot of bad movies, I can really do with good recommendations and reviews. 

What got me here is, Internet black out for last five days at home And two drunk friends, who are involved in lame talks sitting next to me. This is best I can do with portable device without hurting my fingers.

4 comments:

gayatree oak said...

good to see you back here

Siddhesh said...

hell lot of bad movies? Kay pahilas?

Unknown said...

I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. I think you spend numerous effort andhttp://www.iessaywriting.net/
time updating your site. I have bookmarked it and I am taking a look ahead to reading new articles.))

David said...

Great informative site. I'm really impressed after reading this blog post. I really http://essay-writings-service.com appreciate the time and effort you spend to share this with us! I do hope to read more updates from you:)

Post a Comment