Saturday, December 20, 2008

Day 3 - 4 : Bhubanswar

Phew! It’s over! it wasn’t as bad as I would had thought. I was too tensed for last few days. But finally it’s over. Feeling very very light, but again I will I have to get started with project from Sunday.

The presentation was all right. Initially had few anxious moments as presentation wasn’t coming out as I was expecting on the big projector because of the resolution. Just at the final moment I had to shift to my own lappy. Presentation started off well but again the very first video didn’t play, I didn’t show enough of presence of mind to play it on the media player. from the second video onwards I started playing on the media player, rest of the presentation was ok. I was bit worried about the questions might be thrown at me at the end but I successfully distracted the panel by showing a video in the end.

after the presentations I went to Khandagiri caves. it was ok but I was mentally too tired so finished the whole stuff in 2 hrs and returned to the room. now packing is done all set for one more exciting train journey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment