Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Lazy me!

I am rather angry writing this post. I have become an expert in wasting time. Life has been slow since this semester has started. I thought I would get to work freely since I have no subject this semester but……….! I spent the most boring day of my life on Saturday 21st feb, as I got up at 4 “PM” (I wish it could be AM, atleast some day), and did nothing but watched movies on lappy…

Anyways I had lot of fun after coming from Mumbai. I went to places around IIT Delhi it was great, also tried some new handout. Some of them were worth returning again.

I had great time participating Yahoo Hacku competition, which we won unexpectedly. Hacku was amazing experience something different that what I have been doing. I hope my tenure at Yahoo will be as exciting as the competition. I am still worried a bit as I am waiting for my offer letter.

I started working again as the mid semester evaluation came, I worked a lil but it was quality work. I need to work more efficiently and systematically to do well in my current project. I think I am on right track to reach my goal. The presentation went ok if not good but really missed suban there. I got some more ideas about future work in project but I will try those once I am returned from my mini holiday.

I went to IMF with Niloy, my first experience was amazing (took me two days to recover) I hope I will make more trips to IMF in nearer future. I got lot of challenges unfinished there. I played tennis for namesake mean while.

I am growing with a bad habit of midnight snaking, I wish to cut down on my midnight junk sooner rather than later. I successfully cut down on my Cold drink habit with last month’s intake not more than 1.5L (hmm….not bad), which earlier used to be my daily intake! Since last week I am more regular on breakfast, thought the mess quality has gone down considerably

I am very excited about upcoming Ind Vs NZ series with my fantasy league team already registered. I believe India is not the best team yet. They have got lot to prove starting with this tour.

Kudos Rehman for the great achievement. I really don’t give damn about these academy award and stuff, but these awards do give appreciation for your work and who better that AR Rahman. I am still not the great fan of slumdog. I felt it all about the negativity about Indian people, right from the police inspector to the KBC host. Indian characters were ill painted on the screen. I wasted money on bad movies like ‘Luck by chance’ and ‘Dev-d’ for which I regret till date. Of late I started with the bond series don’t know how far I will watch. Dr. No was decent by that era.

I wish to be more regular with my blog. It helps me to keep check on my self.

0 comments:

Post a Comment