Saturday, July 18, 2009

To be or not to be

Well that's how it has been for last few days for me. I realized how bad i am when it comes to taking decisions. There were many situations where i had to take decision and i failed to do so! In future where i will have to take some stand and if i fail to do so then it will cost me more than what it is costing me today. I don't know why my mind is not able to decide upon one thing. I came across these line and they are very true, "part of growing up is taking your own decisions and living the consequences", i think i m too worried about the consequences to make a decision. I will make a conscious efforts to take a stand. It's not always you take a right decision, sometimes you take decision and make it right!

7 comments:

Vinod... said...

Should i comment on ur indecision or not? hmm... cant decide...

Siddhesh said...

It happens because we try to find the "best" outcome, but there r times when there is nothing like "best". We simply keep thinking and get confused..

nkhlss said...

@ vinod thx for mocking dude..
@ sid well, u r right as always, what to when u dont know whats the "best", and ur instincts also go haywire??? is "tossing coin" is the best solution?

Nikhil said...

The last sentence is too good.

nkhlss said...

thx nikhil

aditi said...

I think this something we all go through ...esp at the time of transitions...but you say it best in :"It's not always you take a right decision, sometimes you take decision and make it right!"...very insightful

nkhlss said...

hmm...atleast tryin to do so...

Post a Comment