Friday, September 11, 2009

Nice week

This week was a balanced one. I could balance my work and my personal life in a better way. After getting my own house things are looking good as i get a personal space after office. I managed to catch office cab almost everyday despite of sleeping late in the night. I badly want to change this habit of sleeping late in the night.

Work load was decent not too hectic, but heavy enough to keep my self at the desk all the time. Wasted my friday setting up my new system, i hate it but i had to do it. Work is getting more and more interesting, hope this turns out to be a nice learning opportunity for me. Workout after work was good too.

Since i got a small LPG cylinder last week, i manged to make coffee and other tiny stuff after office, few more experiments coming up soon. After ages i clicked few pics from my cam, will upload few better ones. Want invest my weekends into something more useful, enjoyable and interesting stuff rather than sitting at home or spending hours infront of laptop. This weekend i will work on my paper as the deadline is nearing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment