Monday, October 20, 2008

Phew...!

After a while got some breathing space. Finally exams are over and the history repeats itself again, exams were "ok" as usual. I hope don't get the minor copies as long as possible to keep up the good mood going. But again truth is gonna come out some day. Why to worry about that some day let's live for the day. So it's "chill" day today.

Decided to watch a movie but disappointment hit me for forth consecutive time....I think i am not going to watch Hindi movie for a while now. I watched "Hello" and was awful to watch just like the the novel. Before that i had seen "Mission Istanbul" which became Mission impossible for me, "Welcome to Sajjanpur" did not welcome me at all and had a good kid-nap while watching "Kidnap". So now i got nothing to do but to get back to labs on my "chill" day.

gotta start working from tomorrow, i got lot to catch up. Seem like this is gonna be my second diwali away from home. Feeling suffocated here, will try to breath some life in coming few days.

Dada's inn was refreshing, he hasn't said the last thing yet four more to go. Feeling sorry that i couldnt go for Moholi Test, but Delhi Test i will surely go with the hope that India lives up to the record of seven consecutive wins at this very venue.

1 comments:

Awadhesh said...

hmm.. it seems you have finally got accustomed to the Delhi IIT lingo.. good going.. :-) Lagta hai Dilli ki hawa lag gayi :-P

Post a Comment