Sunday, October 5, 2008

Disturbing

I was going through TOI after a log time read the front page news about Hindu orphan was raped and burnt to death, article was pretty disturbing. Almost every page had a news about killing, murder and stuff. Crime rate is surely creeping upwards.

Wasn't feeling well yesterday. I think i have been really harsh on body with my unhealthy food habits. its becoming increasingly difficult maintain my daily nutrition requirements because of many reasons some are avoidable and most are unavoidable. Lets see, trying my best to keep up with it. Also no work-out after first two days!!

Started with studies but there is so much to do, also multi-tasking is becoming increasingly difficult. Minors are approaching so its time for long hours with books. Facing the same old game of ugly politics and internal competition, but now i am used to it :-)

Over all situations is some what disturbing need to find my way through...

0 comments:

Post a Comment