Saturday, June 13, 2009

Preparing for The purple world……

Just few days away from the purple world. I hope I have a great time ahead. Bit exited and a bit cautious too. Want to grab this great opportunity with both hands. Looking forward to stay at Banglore, it’s gonna be a great opportunity to explore a new city. This is what I learnt with my stay at Delhi, new city, new people, new experiences, new education. I wish to explore many new cities in time to come.

Having good time at home. It’s just a week since I returned and within no time again packing my bags. Did a little bit of shopping and it was tiring, I don’t know how can someone enjoy shopping? Anyways I had no option. So everything is set to explore the purple world.

1 comments:

Prabhat Gupta said...

What all did you buy?? :)

Post a Comment