Monday, June 22, 2009

Y! Life 1.0.0

Last week was eventful......Started with my first step into the purple world! Still getting accustom to new things.

Didn't really get the corporate experience i was expecting. Yahoo! seems like extension of college life with no formalities, full of fun places and fun people. EGL campus is great. The whole tag line of "We are not serious guys!" suits me i guess.... Yahoo! gives us so much of liberty and freedom that we really have to be more responsible. I feel i got a great learning curve ahead and i am at the right place to start with. Yahoo! seems like a company who looks at employee satisfaction pretty seriously, in the coming few days i am gonna discover that!

Banglore looks like a nice city, good weather, good food.... Not really started searching for accommodations, which i need to do fast. Having great time with the friends i am staying with. Life will get to normal once i shift to my permanent-temparary accomodation. Still not finished with thesis, concentrating on the paper whos deadline is on 25th. I badly need motivation to keep up my blogging......

3 comments:

Vinod... said...

An all the best from me... Hows that for motivation?

nkhlss said...

all i can say is thanks!

newbie................. said...

keep it up.. :P

Post a Comment