Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday Funday!

Looking at number of people appearing for CAT every year, its like a region across the youth of the country. I tried to be the part of CATism but failed to do so, for me CAT turned out to be Carefree Aptitude Test. CAT was bad for me this time(miracles don't happen to often), But that i can least expect if i had solved merely 10 question just one day/month before. Never the less i enjoyed the day!!

It was fun traveling by blue line(managed to save some money, that was the fun part of journey). It took two buses and one auto before i reached KV3. Later after the paper the journey to LP was smooth one, though i don't remember the route no. of any of the bus i took :-). Return journey to IIT was again by blue line and this time it was 507, yes i remember.

Later in the evening i went to Hauz Khas Village, It was fun to sneak into the park without permission. Experimented with some night time photography by the lake side. It was fun looking at the pics. The price i had to pay was the scolding from the guard at the gate!!

After coming to Delhi my direction sence has got a 360 degree spin. Lost my self after coming out from lake side and had to take auto again to go back to Hauz Khas Village. Had dinner at naivedyam. Food was as good as always, and the ambeience was perfect to end the day.

So my escape from IIT was simply great, but it has left a big hole in my pocket which will take at least a week or two to get filled up!

8 comments:

Nikhil said...

I wish I would be in Delhi.

nkhlss said...

even i was thinking the same..., it would had been fun, anyways catch up with u guys when i come to mumbai this time....

Vishwajeet Dangat said...

nik has diff reason fr tht...nice article n snaps....i ll be thr in Decemeber if possible...

nkhlss said...

i dont know what sence u r talking!!!! but that points me toward only "ONE" thing.
hey sounds cooool....let me know when u r coming. u can stay with me!!!

Vishwajeet Dangat said...

you are sensing right...;)...kidding...i ll let u know if things get fixed...when will u leave for ieee?

Nikhil said...

Whats going on!!!!

Nikhil said...

to meet you and experience Delhi's pleasant atmosphere.

nkhlss said...

Delhi is chilling now!
around 10-15...

Post a Comment