Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Nightmare

Last two nights are like nightmare. Every 15 mins feel like running to the TV room and the heart is present in mumbai. The magnitude of the events are so huge, that it is unbelievable. I am finding it really difficult to express my feelings because i am numb.

Leo's? Yes, come'on how is it possible? all memories are like pictures in front of my eyes. Bade's that's place were i threw my last treat. On my normal mumbai day one of these could easily be my late evening hangouts, lucky that i wasn't there in mumbai. It's hard to believe those guys walk the same lane as i am used. Its kind of angry feeling how can they come to my home and just shatter every thing?

Had my heart in my mouth looking at those video of van running and killing people, faces of terrorists are terrifying. Cant imagine what must have happen who experienced this live. My salute goes all the heroes born and died during this difficult time. All the forces have shown tremendous commitment and courage.

I think the aftermath of this whole thing is going to be a crucial one. Politics has already started which is usual in our country. But for god sake guys please forget every thing and stand together to show them that we are one. Show that the glory of mumbai and our nation cannot be demolished so easily. Lets just stand like The Taj with the crown on the head which refusing to go down even after 100s of explosions, lets just stand like oberoi tall and handsome.

वन्दे मातरम!

2 comments:

nkhlss said...

PS - I forgot to mention that mom and dad had a close shave in all these events, they had gone to VT GPO to drop a parcel of some imp stuff for me, i just received the parcel. They left at around 9:30. cant imagine what would had happen had there been delay of 10 mins. I just want to say sorry to mom & dad for all the troubles and Thanks for everything. I m lucky to have you on my side.

Gauri said...

Yeah I can understand the gravity of situation,as I aware that u need some urgent parcel.And when u told me that they were at VT I missed a beat....
But God Is Great that they managed to bypass this difficult time and we shud thank God for it.
THANKYOU ALMIGHTY !!!

Post a Comment