Thursday, November 13, 2008

TESTing Time

So the final count down has begun, last few days for semester to end. So the workload is increasing day by day. From my past experience i have learned that this is the most difficult phase, one needs to be both physically and mentally fit. I am just trying to find my mental peace to keep myself going (for physical fitness, god is always there!). At times it becomes really difficult to keep your self going but you need some one who understands the situation well and helps you out, i am lucky to have such people around me (Thanks!). I am ready for the endless days and sleepless nights, but to keep my self ignited is a challenge and still working on it.

Finally some progress in project (only 22 yards going by ant feets). Delhi is nice and chilling, adding further to my coffee bills, but i am enjoying it. Placements are just in front of the nose, i am a lil worried because not prepared for it. Blogging is becoming difficult because of semester end, trying to keep it going.

Happy to see india win 2-0, very very sad to see Sourav go! it's so unbelievable that i can't take it. Spending good amount of time reading Sourav literature. After all i have learned a lot from that great man. I hope i successfully tackle this TESTing time.

CAT is coming, cool escape from IIT after a long time.............

0 comments:

Post a Comment