Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mission IIT Delhi

Mission IIT Delhi is over, well almost! Few formalities left, shouldn't be a problem! It wasn't the fairy tale ending to the most glorious chapter of my life so far, well that wasn't expected too. Had my thesis presentation other day, didn't go well. Suban was all over me, but I believe my work wasn't that bad! Who can argue with the GIANT, anyways I still respect him a lot. I guess it wasn't my day but that's past now, need to concentrate on what's coming up.

Time to pack bags. Going home is always a good feeling. But I never thought leaving Delhi would be so difficult. It so unbelievable that I hated Delhi so much for first few days and now I am absolutely in love with it, wow! I think those “three” evenings changed it all. Trying to enjoy as much as possible before I leave. I am gonna miss so many things, I can’t even list. Coming back to Delhi will be a treasure.

Both IIT and Delhi will have significant contribution to my life and how it's gonna shape. They are placed very high for me! This is where I rediscovered myself (still a lil confused though!), this is where I met some of the most amazing personalities. These memories will be there forever.


2 comments:

Nikhil said...

its natural to feel nostalgic but i've learned that separation is a part of life.
nice post.. perhaps nicest among all written by u.
all the best for ur future endeavours.

nkhlss said...

nikhil thx alot!
i have been very lucky in my life in many ways.......
had some really nice and true friends starting with u guys!

Post a Comment